Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The meals...

OK, so in my day by day blog, I told you about the meals we had.

Here I will break down the cost.

Dinner at Sonic 12/29: Shane's meal, approx $7, mine was covered by Aerin since she owed me for a previous meal.

Breakfast at hotel 12/30: included in hotel cost

Beanwood Coffee: We had a Groupon for $18. We got 3 mochas and 1 hot chocolate. Also 4 chocolate chip cookies. After the Groupon, I paid under $2.

Lunch at Mr. Pizza Slice: Aerin also paid as a portion of her trip costs. (Our portion was $10)

Dinner at Mama Mexico: Our Living Social deal was for $50, our meal did go over this amount, but my mother-in-law, was kind enough to pay for the remainder of our tab. :)

Breakfast at hotel 12/31: Included in hotel cost

Lunch/dinner at Gencarelli's Cucina: Our Groupon was for $40.
We had an appetizer: Nonna's Arrancini (Rice Balls) $11
House Salad (to split between Shane and myself): $10
Pollo Rustica (me) $20.95
Cavatelli Ricotta (shane) 17.95
Our total: $59.90

Aerin had Gnocchi Bolognese $17.95
Justin had Calamari Verdura $13.00
Their total: $30.95

Combined total: $90.85
Groupon          -$40.00
Tax:                   $2.31
New total due:   $53.16

Late night dinner from Frank's Pizza: $15.63+ $2 tip for 4 slices and 1 pizza dough.

Breakfast 1/1: Included in hotel cost

We decided to skip lunch.

Dinner at my in-laws: Yum-O!

Breakfast: 1/2 Picked up Bagels and Cream Cheese from The Bagel Store. Used Groupon.

Brunch: Via Dei Mille. Had a Groupon for $20.
Shane and I each got a sandwhich and coffee. We shared a tiramisu for dessert. Our total was around $40, I believe, but again, my wonderful mother-in-law, Sandy, was amazing and paid for the remainder of our bill.

We weren't eating dinner until late, so I did get a Sabrett hot dog and soda. $10

Dinner at ZPizza:
We got 1 small California Pizza (me) $9.95
a Napoli Pizza (Shane) $9.95
Also, a California Salad $8.50
and 2 sodas. $1.65 each
Total: $31.70
Groupon: -$20.00
Tax: $1.04
New Total due: $12.74


Breakfast: 1/3  bagels

Lunch at Wendy's somewhere in VA. $15 for Shane and myself.

Total spent out of pocket on trip: $94.37. I will round this up to an even $100 because of snacks or various food things we may have gotten that weren't involved with a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment