Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ch-Ch-Changes...

I am so very excited that I was able to get the deal yesterday for the restaurant that we love so much. However, the stipulations state that it is for dinner only which meant I had to do a little more rearranging. Luckily it didn't cause major changes, just a little bit of shuffling.

At this point, we are getting so close that it worries me a little to do many changes, but I know they are necessary. You have to be prepared for the chance that something good can come along last minute like that did. We are planning on making several stops with our deals. After making those purchases yesterday, we are sitting at 17 for this trip and 2 for our December trip (1 is the additional deal for the restaurant and 1 for a stop that we eliminated from this trip due to time constraints).  

That being said, the Old Navy deal went live again today and I just can't turn down a good deal for shopping. I love Old Navy and the best thing about shopping in NJ is there is no sales tax on clothing!!! I'm not sure if that's state wide or by county, but where we will be there isn't any tax. So, of course I picked up 2 more of those, one with my account and one with Shane's.

So, as of right this moment, we have 19 deals for this trip and 2 for the Decemer trip. AMAZING! I really think that I can hit 20 deals...I'd like to have that goal, but I just don't know if it will happen or not. Hmmm...we'll just have to keep watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment